This course –
Has been designed to provide delegates with the necessary underpinning technical knowledge and skill to enable them to install, operate, maintain and dismantle multi-phase traffic signals.
- 1 day course maximum 6 delegates
- On completion of the session delegates will –
- Be aware of sector schemes
- Be aware of health and safety work
- Be aware of risk assessments and method statements
- Be aware of the relevant codes of practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management
- Identify the equipment needed required in temporary traffic management
- Understand the requirements for using multi-phase traffic signals
- Understand how to operate multi-phase traffic signals
- Delegates must be qualified in 12D T1 & T2 prior to attending the 12D T5 course
- Multiple choice question paper, 75% pass mark
Who should attend?
- All Registered Traffic Management Operatives (RTMO) as described in sector scheme document 12D who require to add this category to their 12D card.
Awarding Body –
- LANTRA AWARDS