This course –
Has been designed to provide delegates with the necessary underpinning technical knowledge and skill to convoy work on all 2 way roads and dual carriageway roads restricted to 40mph or less
- One day maximum 12 delegates.
- On completion of the session delegates will –
- Be aware of sector schemes
- Be aware of health and safety work
- Be aware of risk assessments and method statements
- Be aware of the relevant codes of practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management
- Identify the equipment needed required in temporary traffic management
- Understand the requirements for convoy working
- Understand how convoy systems operate
- Delegates must be qualified in 12D T1 & T2 prior to attending the 12D T4 course
- Multiple choice question paper, 75% pass mark
Who should attend?
- 12D T4 is targeted at all persons needing to become a registered Traffic Management Convoy Working Operative as described in Sector Scheme document 12D.
Awarding Body –
- LANTRA AWARDS