This course –
Has been designed to provide delegates with the necessary underpinning technical knowledge and skill to install, maintain, alter and dismantle temporary traffic management systems on dual carriageway roads restricted to 40mph or less.
- One day plus site based assessments
- On completion of the session delegates will –
- Be aware of sector schemes
- Be aware of health and safety work
- Be aware of risk assessments and method statements
- Be aware of the relevant codes of practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management
- Identify the equipment needed required in temporary traffic management
- Understand the requirements for working on dual carriageways restricted to 40mph or less
- Will have an understanding on how to implement, action, maintain and remove safely and correctly temporary traffic management systems when working on dual carriageways restricted to 40mph.
- Delegates must be qualified in 12D T1 & T2 prior to attending the 12D T3 course
- Multiple choice question paper, 75% pass mark
Who should attend?
- All Registered Traffic Management Operatives (RTMO) as described in sector scheme document 12d who require to add this category to their 12d card.
Awarding Body –
- LANTRA AWARDS