Has been designed to provide delegates with the necessary underpinning technical knowledge and skill to install, maintain, alter and dismantle temporary traffic management traffic control systems on single carriageway roads.
- One day plus One Day Centre based assessment followed by On Site assessments, maximum 12 delegates.
- On completion of the session delegates will –
- Be aware of sector schemes
- Be aware of health and safety work
- Be aware of risk assessments and method statements
- Be aware of the relevant codes of practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management
- Identify the equipment needed required in temporary traffic management
- Understand the requirements for minor works and moving works
- Understand the different methods of positive traffic control
- Understand how to deal with pedestrians
- Demonstrate an ability to implement, maintain and remove safely and correctly positive traffic control systems.
- Two multiple choice question papers, 75% pass mark
Who should attend?
- All persons needing to become a Registered Traffic Management Operative (RTMO)
- LANTRA AWARDS