This course –
Has been designed to provide delegates with the necessary underpinning technical knowledge and skill to enable them to implement the correct traffic management requirements to undertake moving works.
- Half day with a maximum of 12 delegates.
- On completion of the session delegates will –
- Be aware of sector schemes
- Be aware of health and safety work
- Be aware of risk assessments and method statements
- Be aware of the relevant codes of practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management
- Identify the equipment needed required in temporary traffic management
- Understand the requirements for minor works and moving works
- Multiple choice question paper, 75% pass mark
Who should attend?
- All persons needing to become a Moving Works Operative
Awarding Body –
- LANTRA AWARDS