This Course –
Is designed for all Traffic Management Operatives involved in the installation and removal of temporary traffic management equipment on high-speed, Highways Agency roads.
- A one-day training course held off-site for a maximum of 12 delegates.
At the end of the course the delegates SHOULD:
- Understand the principles of quality assurance.
- Be aware of the training and assessment process for a Traffic Management Operative.
- Be aware of the Health and Safety legislation and their obligations.
- Be aware of safe working practices.
- Be aware of reference documentation used within the traffic management industry.
- Be able to work as a member of a team to install, maintain and remove traffic management equipment.
- Be able to set out a chapter 8 closures from a given datum.
- Multi-choice question paper, 30 minutes time limit, 75% pass mark.
Who should attend?
- Traffic management employees or line managers/ ENG / Forman / OPS
Pre-course Requirements –
- Traffic management operatives ideally should have 3 months industry experience but it’s not essential.
Awarding Body –
- LANTRA AWARDS